It’s time for our annual Wild Water West Event! Typically we host our members at Wild Water West with swimming, pizza and fun, but due to COVID-19, we are going to try something new! This year, we will be giving away tickets to Wild Water West with a school supply donation.
Stop into one of our branches July 13th through August 14th with your donation to receive tickets. Tickets can be used any Tuesday through September 7th, 2020 from 4-8pm.
Below is the list of acceptable supplies.
- 1 – Backpacks (Middle School and High School backpacks are most needed)
- 2 – 3 Ring Binders (1” in solid colors)
- 1 – Zipper Binder for Middle School
- 5 – Spiral Notebooks (1 subject, wide-ruled & college-ruled in solid colors)
- 2 – Loose Leaf Filler Paper (wide-ruled & college-ruled)
- 5 – Folders (2-pocket, no clasp, in red, yellow, green, blue, & purple ONLY)
- 2 – Packages of Subject Dividers
- 2 -Boxes of Crayons (24 count)
- 2 – Boxes Crayola Classic Wide-Tip Markers
- 2- Boxes Colored Pencils (12 & 24 count)
- 2 – Packages of No. 2 Pencils (plain)
- 2 – Pairs of Scissors (Pointed 5” & 7”)
- 2 – Rulers
- 2- Glue Sticks/Bottles
- 2 – Packages of Blue/Black Pens
- 2 – Packages of Red Pens
- 3 – Packages of Erasers—Magic Rub or Equal
- 1 – Zippered pencil pouches
- 2- 4-packs of dry erase markers
A few guidelines
EACH person must bring new school supplies to receive a ticket. For example: 1 person can bring in 2 boxes of new crayons and receive one ticket. Must be a current member with Voyage Federal Credit Union. Each family can only redeem school supplies for tickets once during the promotional period (limit 4 tickets total).
Beat the Heat!
Thank you for donating to our schools.