It’s time for our annual Wild Water West Event! We are giving away tickets to Wild Water West with a school supply donation.
Stop into one of our branches in June and July with your donation to receive tickets. Tickets can be used any Tuesday through Labor Day Weekend from 4-8pm.
Below is the list of acceptable supplies.
- 1 – Backpacks (Middle School and High School backpacks are most needed)
- 2 – 3 Ring Binders (1” in solid colors)
- 1 – Zipper Binder for Middle School
- 5 – Spiral Notebooks (1 subject, wide-ruled & college-ruled in solid colors)
- 2 – Loose Leaf Filler Paper (wide-ruled & college-ruled)
- 5 – Folders (2-pocket, no clasp, in red, yellow, green, blue, & purple ONLY)
- 2 – Packages of Subject Dividers
- 2 -Boxes of Crayons (24 count)
- 2 – Boxes Crayola Classic Wide-Tip Markers
- 2- Boxes Colored Pencils (12 & 24 count)
- 2 – Packages of No. 2 Pencils (plain)
- 2 – Pairs of Scissors (Pointed 5” & 7”)
- 2 – Rulers
- 2- Glue Sticks/Bottles
- 2 – Packages of Blue/Black Pens
- 2 – Packages of Red Pens
- 3 – Packages of Erasers—Magic Rub or Equal
- 1 – Zippered pencil pouches
- 2- 4-packs of dry erase markers
A few guidelines
EACH person must bring new school supplies to receive a ticket. For example: 1 person can bring in 2 boxes of new crayons and receive one ticket. Must be a current member with Voyage Federal Credit Union. Each member can only redeem school supplies for tickets once during the promotional period (limit 4 tickets total per active member account number).
Beat the Heat!
Thank you for donating to our schools.