Getting a new vehicle is fun. Now getting a new vehicle loan can be fun too!
Let us handle the financing for your new vehicle, motorcycle, ATV, boat or RV, and we’ll give you a chance to spin our wheel to win prizes ranging from $5-$100. Act Fast! Promotion ends September 29, 2017.
Hit the road with confidence.
You should feel great about your auto loan. That’s why the hands-on, helpful service of Voyage Federal Credit Union is your best financing option, rather than going through the dealership with its hidden “extras.” Let us help you find your best rate, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
We offer the best for our members.
- Same-day preapprovals – in-person or online
- All-encompassing financing – competitive rates
- Opportunities for rate discounts – plus no application fees
- Flexible terms – choose the best fit for your needs
What We Offer
You have needs. We have products. Whether you’re after a brand-new model or a sensible used vehicle, we’re here to help you make the best lending decision for your budget and your long-term transportation needs.
- New vehicle loans – we offer a variety of terms for those in search of a brand-new car or truck released in the last year or two, depending on your budget and vehicle cost
- Used vehicle loans – for those looking for a more budget-friendly auto, we offer used vehicle loans with a variety of rates, depending on the age of the car or truck, and a range of term options to meet your needs
- Refinance loans – if you want to lock in a better rate on your existing auto loan, it might be time for a refinance to potentially lower your monthly payment and shorten your term length
- Campers and boats – if you’re the traveling type, don’t feel restricted to cars, trucks and SUVs – we offer loans for campers and boats to satisfy the highly mobile types
- Motorcycles, ATVs and RVs – sometimes getting off the beaten path is in the cards – we offer loans for motorcycle, ATV and RV purchases
The benefits of borrowing through Voyage don’t stop there – we offer benefits beyond simply getting your vehicle loan, including:
- Credit life and disability insurance – take steps to ensure your family is provided for if the unexpected were to happen by making your loan payment easier for you and your loved ones
- GAP with auto deductible reimbursement (ADR) – if your vehicle is deemed a “total loss,” have the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and your loan payoff waived, including your deductible (as much as $1,000) – or if your vehicle is damaged but not totaled, have the deductible covered through ADR
- Extended warranty – even the most dependable of vehicles may encounter problems at some point – stay protected nationwide against major mechanical expenses with no deductible on covered parts or labor
- Payment features – enjoy automatic payment transfers, including payroll deductions, ACH and account-to-account transfers
- Credit history – we report to all three credit bureaus – Experian, TransUnion and Equifax – so on-time, regular payments build your credit history
As independent agents we focus on providing Home, Auto, Health, Life, and Business Insurance products that are created with each specific individual and business in mind. Our agents strive to use their expertise to create the best value for the coverage desired.
To find out more click here.
Please contact our onsite agent, Mike Latham, at 605-334-4228 or firstname.lastname@example.org