Things are rapidly changing hour by hour with the Paycheck Protection Program. Please check back often for updates. You are now able to apply*
Start gathering information now, below are some tips to ensure this process is as easy as possible. To ensure a more seamless application process, please submit the following items. It is important to complete your application thoroughly and provide the required information at once.
– Paycheck Protection Program Application Form
– Average monthly payroll calculation detail
– Required financial documentation for lender verification purposes.
– 2019 tax return (only if filed)
– 2019 IRS form 940
– Individual employee payroll information for 2019, from one of the following sources:
– Payroll reports from your provider, or
– Payroll reports from your internal accounting software, or
– IRS form W-3 and individual form W-2’s for each employee
– Verification of any other eligible payroll costs not otherwise included above
*Applicants must live, work, attend school or worship in Minnehaha or Lincoln counties.
If you have questions, please call 605.338.2533 or email email@example.com.