Youth (Ages 0-18)
April is National Credit Union Youth Savings Month and we’re celebrating with FREE piggybanks for all Voyage Kids Club members! Do you still need to get your kids signed up? Membership is FREE and packed with great stuff - including fun social events, educational tools and games for younger kids and online financial tools for teens.
Introduce your children to the financial world by educating them on good spending and saving habits. We make learning fun and interactive!
Swing in to any branch and get your piggy today!
Events for Cha-Ching and Dollar Dogs!
Dollar Dog - Up to age 12
The easy way to teach kids how to save and manage money. The benefits of Dollar Dog include:
- Membership is free
- Official club membership card
- Games and contests
- Dollar Dog online
- Special events and celebrations including a visit to Wild Water West Waterpark
- Financial tools for kids
- Dollar Dog adventure coloring pages
Cha-Ching! - Ages 13 to 18
Today's teens are spending more money than ever. They spend billions and it's not just at the mall anymore. They're on the phone, they're online and they enjoy shopping. But are they financially responsible? Cha-Ching! is the perfect way to educate teens about good spending and saving habits. Teens want financial services and they want independence, but they need to learn the importance of saving. That's where we can help. The benefits of Cha-Ching! include:
- Scholarship opportunities
- May apply for overdraft protection loan
- May apply for loans
- May apply for share-secured credit card with parent as signer
- Free online services such as bill pay, account access, and Cha-Ching! website